Sliding Patio Doors in Phoenix & Mesa, AZ
Sliding Patio Doors
About Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding patio doors operate by utilizing a track situated along the bottom of the doors. With this door type, the active sliding door panel is meant to open, sliding past the other panel, which is fixed and remains stationary. Sliding patio doors are typically two large panes of double-pane or triple-pane glass set into a frame, allowing for an almost-completely unobstructed view, with lots of natural light entering your home.
Sliding doors, often referred to as arcadia doors or gliding doors, can come in different styles, including:
- A two-wide panel (standard)
- A three-wide panel
- A four-wide panel (the two center panels open to create a wide opening in the center.
- An Ambassador Black multi-sliding door with as many as 6 door panels in one opening that can fill a 24-foot-wide opening.
- French style – These sliding doors have large frames, which will decrease the viewing area of the glass; however, some homeowners prefer the look and style of French sliding doors. This style is available in vinyl and aluminum-clad wood.
- Contemporary – This style offers a sleek and narrow frame, enhancing the viewing area and giving a much more open and inviting feeling in the room. Contemporary sliding doors are available in many different materials, including high-quality vinyl, aluminum, thermally broken aluminum, vinyl-clad wood, and aluminum-clad wood. Depending on the material you choose, the handle style can also be flush with the door sash. We offer many different frame colors (including black and bronze).
In order to maintain energy efficiency and security, sliding patio doors frequently incorporate additional features to make them as effective as possible. These include low-emissivity coatings, which reflect UV rays and minimize heat gain, and high-quality sealing techniques to avoid air infiltration. On September 1st, Krasiva’s Panoramic & Malibu Window and Door lines will come standard with our SM89 glass. This is truly the world’s best energy glass. To address security, our “Krasiva Malibu” sliding patio doors use complex 2-point locking mechanisms and they are steel reinforced. They are available in both dual pane and triple pane and we can even offer impact glass as an option for the ultimate in security. Click here to see the video demonstration.
“Krasiva Malibu ” sliding patio doors feature heavy extruded steel sub-structure, vinyl construction, and low-maintenance beauty. Our Malibu sliding doors operate smoothly because each door panel rolls on 8 stainless steel rollers. They easily slide open from one side to direct fresh air and light into any room. Plus, their streamlined appearance complements both traditional home designs as well as modern architectural styles.
We also offer thermally broken anodized bronze contemporary aluminum sliding doors, and aluminum-clad wood contemporary and classical sliding doors. The classical sliding doors are a must if you desire the warm look of wood interiors, while having the protection from the elements on the exterior.
Sliding patio doors, or gliding patio doors, are an excellent addition when homeowners are looking for patio or deck access and a clear view of the outdoors. With a variety of frame material options, there is likely a patio door suitable for any style or preference, and patio doors come in highly customizable sizes, making it easy to fit them to your needs.
Interested in new sliding patio doors for your Phoenix metro home? Contact Krasiva Windows & Doors online or give us a call at (602) 678-3737 today!
The Benefits of Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding patio doors offer numerous advantages over other popular patio door options. The major benefits include:
• Top-notch natural light – The narrow frames of the sliding patio door add that “contemporary look” to any room. No other entry door option provides as much natural light. With a nearly completely unobstructed pane, your patio doors are essentially highly functional windows that give a great view of your landscape and allow easy access to the exterior.
• Excellent efficiency – Sliding patio doors use cutting-edge technology obtained through rigorous testing and research that makes them substantially more efficient than they’ve ever been. Older single-pane sliding doors can be the biggest loss of energy through your home. New dual pane or triple pane sliding doors will considerably help to manage the heat transference and keep your home comfortable all year round. On September 1st, Krasiva’s Panoramic & Malibu Window and Door lines will come standard with our SM89 glass. This is truly the world’s best energy glass.
• Easy operation and homeowner care – Sliding patio doors open cleanly and easily, and they don’t open outward like a normal door type. This means they do not obstruct or limit space whatsoever. Some sliding doors feature two sets of quad-rollers which gives the active door panel a total of eight rolling wheels, allowing for an even smoother and hassle-free operation.
• Superior visual appeal – Sliding patio doors are minimalist and smart-looking, letting them blend very well into contemporary or modern home design.
• Design diversity – Sliding patio door frames are available in many material types, including aluminum, clad-wood, and vinyl, and many different color options.
Why You Should Choose Krasiva Windows & Doors for Sliding Patio Doors in Phoenix, Arizona
At Krasiva Windows & Doors, our focus is on providing clients with excellence in all regards. From leading products to a top-class customer experience, we are dedicated to offering optimal solutions and custom services to all of our Arizona clients.
For sliding patio doors in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, or the surrounding areas, contact Krasiva online! Prefer a phone call? We can be reached any time when you call (602) 678-3737!
Contact Krasiva Windows & Doors for a free in-home consultation at: (602) 678-3737
Contact us today to schedule your Free In-Home Consultation*!
*There’s no charge for estimates as long as all owners are present at the time of the estimate.
See our work all across the valley!